Terms & Conditions
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Welcome to Outlineonline.co.uk which hereafter is referred to as the “Service” or the “Service Provider” (SP). The SP will provide the Service subject to you agreeing to abide by the following “Service Agreement” (SA). This SA may be updated or modified by the SP without reference to you, therefore you need to regularly check the SA to keep up to date.
We encourage you to read this SA carefully before using this site. If you do not accept these terms and conditions we regret to state you may not use or access our site.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
This site is, we believe, the definitive site for listing of gigs, music events, pubs, clubs, eating guide and platform for interactivity for the entertainment markets covering the 18-35 age range in Norwich. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that are introduced to this site are equally subject to the terms of this SA, and likewise you agree to be bound by them. We will aim to keep information up to date as far as practically possible, but there may be occasions, owing to various reasons, where information and timings are not accurate. To avoid any inconvenience from such instances, we will always encourage you to check with the venue before attending to ensure information is still valid. If you do became aware of any incorrect information you agree to inform us of any inaccuracies. In this way we can investigate and correct any inaccuracies as necessary.
3. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
Use of the Service and some of the facilities on this site, may require you to register and obtain a password. This registration enables us to keep you informed of aspects you have indicated an interest in. In return for our enabling you to use the Service, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself when necessary or as prompted by the Service's registration form. You also agree to maintain and promptly update the registration form to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service.
5. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
Where the particular service you use requires you to register as described above, you will create a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify the SP of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security. You must ensure you log off at the end of each session to reduce the risk of unauthorised use of your account.
6. USE OF THE SERVICE; MEMBER CONDUCT
You agree that you will not use the Service or any of the information obtained through the Service :
- for solicitations, commercial or otherwise;
- for incorporation into a commercial product or service;
- to download directory listings or other;
- for the purposes of soliciting, offending or harassing any person or persons;
- to alter the directory listings, event listings, or other information, or enter additional listings or Content which in any way are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- provide any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service; or
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any national or international law.
You acknowledge that the SP shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse, move or remove any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the SA or is otherwise deemed objectionable by the SP. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by us or submitted to us.
7. CONTENT POSTED BY YOU TO OUTLINEONLINE.CO.UK
You agree that content you publish can be used by the SP royalty free at anytime in the future. Photographs posted to the SP may be offered for sale by the SP, and the copyright for such photographs will be shared between the originator and the SP. For any sale achieved, you will be entitled to a 10% commission, this commission will be paid to you at times convenient to the SP. These payments will be made at least every three months, providing the commission due is in excess of £20. If you elect not to take such commission it will be donated to a charity chosen by the SP. At present the preferred charity will be NSPCC.
You also agree to allow the SP to re-purpose any Content you post to the SP without restriction or penalty. You will only post Content that you have all right, title and interest in, or otherwise have the right to publicly display.
8. THE SP RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
Outlineonline.co.uk have the sole right and discretion to deny access to any individual or groups to Outlineonline.co.uk site and associated areas
The SP can not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Service will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures to protect your equipment and for back-up and storage of same. The SP does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to the service, any merchandise, information or service provided through the service, or any merchants listed on the service. The SP shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. The SP shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential, indirect or special damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service or downloaded from the service. The SP will not be liable for any costs or inconvenience encountered by you in relation to attendance or associated activities to any event or service listed on the service.